Add a new function to the Grapple's Alternate Fire
- When not anchored to a surface with the grapple pressing Alternate Fire changes the glow color of the grapple and the line color when used.
- Alternate Fire when Anchored would have different behavior based on the color of the glow color of the grapple at the time.
- If Primary Fire and Alternate Fire are pressed simultaneously, or alternate fire is pressed while the line is feeding out before the anchor attaches the Grapple reverts back to its current standard behavior for Alternative Fire while anchored changing the line and glow color back to Blue.
Here's a few examples of potential new behaviors:
- Line can be fed out on Alternate Fire while anchored (would do nothing if moving toward your anchor point)
- Reeling in speed is faster while deploy time of anchor is slowed down (slingshot me plz)
- Reeling in speed is negated but deploy time of anchor is much much faster (woah he changed where he was going I MISSED IT~)
- Properties remain the same but the grapple makes no noise (for sneaky sneakers)
Vibrant Bright You Cant Miss It
- Properties remain the same but you can change the color of your grapple! WAOW!