Primary fire shoots rockets that get stronger the longer they've flown and can be detonated on demand. Secondary loads up to 12 rockets and then unleashes them rapidly.
- Hold LMB to fire a single rocket, release to explode
- Hold RMB to load smaller rockets (up to 12), release to fire all of the loaded rockets in quick succession
- Slow projectile weapon whose primary fire increases in damage and radius the longer the rocket has traveled
- While the secondary fire does vastly less damage than the primary fire, a prepared barrage from the secondary load will do much more damage than the primary if in a confined space. Paints the enemy for a time.
- If an explosion from your own rocket hits you, any damage will be received as soft damage.
(guides for this item will be linked here)